How can I pay my toll or violation?
If you paid for your car rental with a credit card or debit card:
- We will directly charge that credit or debit card listed on your rental agreement; there is no need to do anything else.
- You can also follow the link below to pay on an alternate card.
- If you would like to pay with an alternate card or if you paid for your car rental with cash and prefer to pay your toll or violation by credit card follow the link below.
Be sure to either click the link, or copy and paste the full URL into a new tab or web browser.
- Please note: making an alternate payment will not automatically block a charge from billing to the original card. Once your alternate payment is received and processed, the charge to your original card will be waived or refunded, based on its current status at that time.
If you paid for your car rental with cash and prefer to pay your toll or violation by check please mail your payment and citation number (as indicated in our letter) to the following address:
PO Box 403328
Atlanta, GA 30384-3328
Why am I being billed for both the Toll Pass Service and the tolls?
Toll Pass Service enables customers to drive without worrying about unexpected tolls or having exact change at the time of passing through a toll gate. The daily Toll Pass Service fee does not include the actual toll charges.
Why am I getting multiple bills for the same rental period?
Our billing system notifies you about each individual toll or violation.
Why are you charging me a fee?
We apply this fee to all costs our affiliates and we incur for citations and tolls and their administration
Why have I received a charge from Great Neck, NY when I didn't rent a vehicle in Great Neck, NY?
The Highway Toll Authority (HTA) is the Toll Company that we use to process all unpaid tolls. They are located in Great Neck, NY.
Regardless of the state that you rented a National vehicle; if you were traveling on a toll road in that rental vehicle and failed to pay the toll, the bill will be generated and processed through Great Neck, NY.
Have questions about a toll or violation?
Please contact us:
- United States Toll Free Number: 1 (800) 935-0112
- International Toll Free Number: 800 0910 1111
By Email: Click the contact us link to send an email to customer service