When you become a National Emerald Club Member, you can immediately start earning credits towards free rental days on qualifying rentals!
What is a Qualifying Rental?
- A "qualifying rental" is defined as the number of vehicle rentals or the number of paid rental days that occured at a participating National Car Rental or Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand locations within each calendar year.
- A qualifying rental does not include (and credits will not be issued) on the following type of rentals:
- Rentals on rate plans for accounts that do not allow employees to participate in award programs;
- Rentals when a member chooses to receive mileage, credits or points for a frequent traveler program (such as, but not limited to, an airline frequent flyer or hotel points program);
- Rentals used as an insurance, dealer, body shop, or fleet replacement; or
- Rentals by employees of Enterprise Holdings, Inc. or its affiliates or subsidiaries, licensee and licensee employees booked under an employee discount rate;
How do I earn credits?
- If your rental is 1 - 7 calendar days, you will be rewarded 1 credit
- If your rental is 8 or more days, National rewards you even further by dividing your total rental days by 4. This means:
- At 8 rental days you earn 2 credits
- At 12 rental days you earn 3 credits
How can I redeem my free days?
- Log into your Emerald Club Profile (Click here to open the login screen in a new window)
- Click the 'Reservations' icon in the gray navigation bar
- After completing additional reservation information, select the 'Free Days' dropdown to choose the number of days you wish to redeem.
- Select the number of free days you would like to apply to your reservation. You can redeem up to 7 free days per reservation.
- Click the 'Start Reservation' button
- After your request has been submitted, you will receive the following confirmation message, 'You have successfully applied 1 FREEDAY coupon.'
- Once you have chosen a vehicle and made your additional options selections, you will be take to the 'Review & Reserve' page. Once there, you will see the savings you earnedon this rental by applying your free rental day coupons.
- To confirm this reservation, fill in any remaining fields, and then click 'Reserve'.
- At this point you will be taken to the 'Confirmation' page and have successfully booked your reservation.
How long are points/rental credits valid?
Rental credits do not expire. Once you earn enough credits for a free day, the free day is valid through December 31st of the following year.
Can I earn Emerald Club rental and free day credits when renting at Enterprise?
Yes, when renting at participating Enterprise locations using your Emerald Club membership number on the reservation/rental, you will receive credit toward your elevated tier and if you are earning rental credits toward fee days you will earn rental credit.